Parts & Accessories
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$44.99 - $49.99
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
$39.99 - $49.99
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Stan's Flow Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping." Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
$16.00 - $19.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels.
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
$8.00 - $25.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$2.09 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
$27.99 - $49.99
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
$5.39 - $7.59
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
Page 1 of 10 Next page