Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · Converts Hope Pro 2 hubs to work with XD Driver · Contains axle, endcaps, bearings and driver
$191.99 - $196.99
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
$111.39 - $201.99
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
$132.19 - $139.99
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip/flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm
- Singlespeed freecoaster hubs with 9-tooth driver - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear - Gears: Singlespeed w/ 9-tooth driver - Drilling: 36 - Axle: 14mm - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
$52.99 - $66.99
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 36
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip-flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
$165.99 - $196.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6-bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 110mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 45mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 27.05mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 15.05mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 27.95mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 39.95mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 110mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 31.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 19.5mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 23.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 35.5mm
Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
$60.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
$324.99 - $349.99
At the Center of It All Cast your eyes upon your new favorite component, the infinitely adaptable, fully tuned-and-dialed hub of choice for your custom wheel build. The Vault has almost instant power transfer for slippery-fast speed by way of solid, smart design. Power To The Pedal Let's add it up: a 60-tooth drive ring, 6 pawls, acting in 2 groups of 3, for 120 points of engagement. The result– almost instant transfer of power. Overbuilt But Not Overkill With this hub, bigger is better. An oversized hub shell ads stiffness and stability while large and in-charge 6902 bearings perform for the long run.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Page 1 of 6 Next page