$28.99 - $34.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$25.00 - $44.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Steel • 8-speed
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$5.00 - $5.90
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 9sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 11-28 - 280g
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12-25 - 281g
SRAM's E-BLOCK shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support. - 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel - Ideal mid-ship motor gear range - Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs - Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts - Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance - The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB - Non XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratio: 11-48t - Recommended Group: EX1 - Cogs: 11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
Precision CNC CroMo construction - 9 Pawl/108 Point/3.33° Engagement for instant power transfer - 8 spline removal - Chrome plated
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
$24.99 - $25.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG201-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALTUS M2000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw), -, -, -, - - Combination name(Group name): 11-32T (bo), 11-34T (bn), 11-36T (bw) - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T (bk) - Combination name (Group name): 11-36T (bk) - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed - Speeds: 10-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
$82.99 - $88.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
Page 1 of 4 Next page