Tubes: All Sizes/Types
$17.90 - $25.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
$8.00 - $18.00
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
$12.00 - $16.00
Specialized's Desert Protection Tube defends against flats in the harshest environments. It's thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings, while the Airlock self-sealing solution fixes most flats on the spot and prevents slow leaks.
$7.50 - $10.00
Your inner-tubes are one of the most critical components on your bike. Bontrager's are premium quality, standard weight tubes that keep you rolling. Get one more than you think you'll need—you can always use a spare.
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability .9mm wall thickness Removable Presta valve core Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.8-3.2 Weight: 325 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 70 mm , 71 mm , 72 mm , 73 mm , 74 mm , 75 mm , 76 mm , 77 mm , 78 mm , 79 mm , 80 mm , 81 mm , 82 mm , 83 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm Wall Thickess: .9 mm
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 355 • ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 118 g
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
$23.99 - $24.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 50mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.95-2.125: 32mm valve stem • 20 x 2.0-2.4: 35mm valve stem
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
$16.49 - $21.99
- The ultimate choice for flat protection - The tube is 5x thicker to provide unbeatable protection against even the most damaging - Tubes seek out and seal punctures as they happen - Put trust in your tires and ride without worries - Provides flat protection without significant added weight
$9.95 - $11.95
- The original tube for flat protection - Non-toxic and environmentally safe - Protects against punctures up to 1/8-inch
$15.99 - $16.99
- Size: 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1 x 1-1/8) - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 24mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm - Threaded Valve
• Butyl rubber • Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 3.5
$9.99 - $12.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve
$9.99 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 2.125
$17.99 - $19.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Image is for illustration only. Please confirm the tube size is correct.
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
$8.00 - $10.00
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality.
$12.99 - $20.00
Keep punctures at bay with Bontrager's Thorn Resistant Tube. It's a whopping 4.1mm thick to protect you from sharp road debris and thorns.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 18 x 1.75-2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 16 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 26 x 1.9-2.35
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
$16.99 - $18.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/4")
Page 1 of 11 Next page