Zipp's SL Speed Seatpost has become a favorite of pro road and cyclocross racers because of its light weight and dependability. - Titanium hardware; black, red and white nut retainers included - Minimum insertion length is 100mm - Dual-bolt, low-profile micro-adjust cradle - UD carbon post, head, and clamps
$26.39 - $30.99
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Sleek design and ultimate functionality of the WCS 1-Bolt seatpost are the hallmarks of Ritchey design. Single bolt-actuated side load clamp offers easy adjustability and simple security in a post that works as nicely as it looks. - 3D Forged 7050 Alloy - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 20mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for carbon rail saddles - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - Finish: Blatte - 195g (27.2/350)
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
$339.00 - $359.00
- Aluminum dropper post with alloy trigger/clamp and cable junction cap - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing, locates housing stop below the center collar - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. Details - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Remote sold separately
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacturer/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 210g (25.4mm), 204g (27.2mm), 204g (30.9mm), 204g (31.6mm)
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
The new SL-K SBS SB0 seatpost is lighter and stiffer than ever. Using a UD carbon shaft with a bonded alloy head and a sophisticated SBS clamp design, we can achieve what we believe is the finest SL-K seatpost yet. Available with a polymer Di2 battery holder. - UD carbon shaft with bonded alloy head - Forged alloy "SBS" 2-bolt head - Chromoly hardware - 20mm setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 221 grams
$205.00 - $211.00
We designed the Tall & Handsome with strength and elegance in mind, but also to be super easy to setup and adjust. Like all PAUL components, it’s built to the highest standards for tolerance, function, reliability, and ease of use. Machined by us here in sunny Chico, California. - Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
- XC - Gravel - Trail focused post - Two-position simplicity - Featherweight - Cable routes in either direction for compatibility with any dropper lever - Zero offset - 352g
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacture/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 178g (25.4mm, 25mm offset), 168g (27.2mm, 0mm offset), 178g (27.2mm, 25mm offset)
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
The all-new Highline delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation for any bike. Details - Shorter insertion length to fit more bikes - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt quick-connect head - Remote sold separately
Page 1 of 5 Next page