- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$2.99 - $3.99
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Extra long cable length - Road and MTB brake cable ends - 1.6mm x 1900mm
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake
Page 1 of 7 Next page