$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$8.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$10.00 - $38.99
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
$5.99 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$8.00 - $11.50
Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. - Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
Ever feel like your suspension is not performing the way it used to? Tired of your dropper post not rising like it’s supposed to? - Wet Seal helps breathe life back into your suspension and dropper posts! A couple drops around the seals of your fork, shock, or dropper is all you need to greatly reduce stiction and increase the feel and performance. - Just like lubing your chain, Wet Seal is an important maintenance item. By using Wet Seal, you are keeping your seals lubricated and protected from dirt and debris, thus greatly extending both the life of your seals and suspension. - Formulated with the help of “The Suspension Experts” in Asheville, NC, Wet Seal is safe to use with any fork, shock, or seat post and is a must for those who want to make sure their bike is performing at the top of it’s ability.
Tri-Flow Superior Soy Lube - advanced performance combining science and nature. This lube is a superior, light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Rapidly biodegradable formula, more than 90% will biodegrade in less than 28 days! - Formulated with natural soy oil and P.T.F.E. Specially formulated with the most advanced performing elements combined with natural soy for the environmentally conscious consumer. A blend of the finest quality renewable resource available treated with the most effective anti-oxidants, extreme pressure, anti-wear, PTFE and corrosion protection additives. High grade oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (12 to 475F) and humidity. The formula and packaging were designed and manufactured taking steps to reduce environmental impact. The hand charged aerosol spray uses no chemical propellant!
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
- 100% Synthetic multi-use bicycle grease - Made in the USA - Premium LVI-50 rated grease for ceramic and precision steel bearings - Extreme corrosion protection and water resistance - Bright orange color
$7.00 - $12.00
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- Film forming lubricant designed to protect moving components and wear surfaces during assembly and initial break-in - Shields metal-To-metal contact and offers excellent rust and corrosion protection during long service periods and storage - Formulated with high levels of anti-Wear and extreme pressure additives and surface active chemistry to reduce friction. Two times zinc activates at both high and low operating temps providing unsurpassed protection. Non-Foaming
$14.99 - $19.99
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
- Highly efficient carbon fiber assembly compound designed to prevent over-tightening and create a secure coupling between surfaces - Carbon Gripper creates friction between carbon fiber clamping areas and lowers clamping torque without causing fatigue or internal fractures or shortening component life
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease and grime on metal, plastic, rubber and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that after use it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
Clean your chain in under 20-seconds with White Lightning's The Trigger. Simply close the lid of The Trigger over your chain, spray, and backpedal your chain for about three revolutions. The Trigger comes with one 12-ounce can of Clean Streak so you'll have everything you need for a clean, quiet ride.
$7.99 - $25.99
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
Page 1 of 6 Next page