$41.99 - $49.99
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
Take your pet along with you in Axiom's Dual-Function Premium Pet Basket. Thanks to a host of pet friendly features like the antimicrobial floor liner, tether leash and handlebar safety straps, your pooch will love going for bike rides! The optional "Jump Stop" top cage (included) ensures your pal's safety and for convenience this pet porter can be mounted on either your handlebars or rear rack. - Reinforced, vinyl-dipped steel - Quick-release spring-loaded universal rack attachment (for mounting to racks). Heavy-duty quick-release handlebar bracket (fits 25.4-31.8 mm handlebars). - Spring-loaded top cage automatically stores away when not needed. - Padded carry handle. - Anti-microbial padded floor liner for comfort and sure footing. - Secondary handlebar safety straps offer additional security. - Adjustable tether leash included.
Topeak's Trolley Tote rear basket provides excellent versatility and convenience. Handy features include a telescoping handle and wheels which make the Trolley Tote perfect for shopping and running errands. It's made from tough plastic with an aluminum handle, and folds flat for storage. And, it's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack rack system for easy on and off.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
$45.50 - $49.50
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
$23.00 - $24.00
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Lift-Off Front Basket. This no-frills hauler hooks over your bars and has a handle for easy carrying. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
- Powder coated - Mounts to handlebar and fork with fixed hardware - Mesh bottom prevents small items from falling through - Mount: Fixed, Steel - Dimensions (WxLxD): 14x9x9"
- A unique blend of functionality and style - Offers the convenience of carrying your gear within easy reach of the handlebar - The only basket in Wald's lineup that offers lowered front and side wires for just a touch of unique appeal - Hardware included - UV and weather resistant - 14" x 9" x 7"
$20.25 - $22.75
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
Give your bike some serious carrying capacity with Axiom's Folding Rear Basket. This sturdy basket installs on your rear rack with an easy-to-use attachment system (included) and folds flat, out of your way, when not in use. Durable and highly functional rear rack basket that remains attached to your pannier. Folds flat when not in use but is always ready to be folded out when the need arises. - Black powder-coated steel - Bolt-brackets mount to 6mm-10mm diameter racks. - Folds up and clips away for compact storage when not in use. - Mounting hardware included.
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you • Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder • Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches • Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart • Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
$11.99 - $12.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
Top off the look of your child's cruiser with Sunlite's Willow Mini Strap-On Basket on the front! It attaches to the handlebars via handlebar straps and buckles for easy on and off. The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the retro design is sure to elicit compliments.
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
$17.99 - $21.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
- Headset mount for 1-inch steerer tubes - Fixed struts - Powder coated finish - Mount: Fixed - Material: Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x12x9.5-inches - Finish: Powder Coated - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
- Designed for fixed mounting, with all essential hardware included. - Suitable for mounting to luggage carrier. - Sloping edges provide more leg room.
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
- The Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket is suitable for transporting smaller dogs safely by bicycle. - Each basket comes complete with the MIK system, allowing you to attach this dog basket to almost any luggage rack. - This dog bike basket is made from hygienic and non-toxic plastic, with a handy bracket for easy attachment.
$19.99 - $20.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
$21.90 - $23.90
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
Bessie Rear Basket Strap Mount. Milk crate inspired basket that will fit any rack. - Rear basket easily attaches and detaches rear bicycle rack (not included) using 2 hefty rubber straps with hooks. - Removable Velcro carrying handles - Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 5 in - Size: 625ci - Max capacity 8lbs - Made with durable molded plastic - Color: Black
Here's a big basket to carry large loads. Sunlite's Rack Top Mesh Basket attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) and sports sturdy steel construction.
Sunlite's Rack Top Mesh Quick-Release Basket quickly and securely attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) via two spring-loaded clamps. And, it's just as easy to release the basket and bring it into your house when you're done running errands. The padded carry handle is comfortable, and the whole basket is made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability.
Page 1 of 3 Next page